STIR FRIED CHICKEN WINGS

Good chicken wings are everybody's favorite. This recipe is however quite different from the traditional barbeque sauce chicken wings.
I came up with this recipe while I was in an innovative mood and played around with a lot of different spices that lucky night. So what I did was I tossed in whatever ingredients my eyes fell upon keeping in mind the flavours of each.
Thankfully the innovation led to the invention of this deliciously flavorsome chicken wings.
I was so surprised at the outcome I had to write this recipe down and share it with everyone.
Here it is.

INGREDIENTS

  • 1 kg of chicken wings
  • 1 tbsp Rice Flour
  • 1 tbsp Corn Flour
  • 2 tbsp Soy Sauce
  • 1 & 1/2 tbsp White Vinegar
  • 1 tsp Oregano
  • 1 tbsp Ginger - Garlic Paste
  • 1 & 1/2 tsp Black Pepper (freshly ground)
  • 1 tsp Chilly Flakes
  • 1/2 tsp Cumin Powder
  • 1 tbsp Hot and Sweet Sauce
  • Freshly chopped Parsley.


STEPS

  • In this recipe I'v kept the chicken wings whole. You can however cut the wings in 2 pieces or as desired.
  • Mix all the ingredients well and coat wings with this marinade.
  • Let it marinate for a 5 to 6 hours in the fridge.
  • Take a non stick wok and drizzle a little olive oil over it.
  • Once the oil is hot, drop in the chicken wings and cook it on a high flame for 5 mins and then on medium heat.
  • Stir Fried Chicken Wings. (sorry I am a bit bad with presentation :p)
  • Stir fry the chicken wings for 15 to 20 minutes until well cooked  on all sides.













Please do try it out and post in the comments if you have any suggestions as to the dish. I would love reviews and am open to new ideas and ingredients for the dish.
Thank you.

Comments

Popular Posts